Skip to contentSkip to main navigationSkip to local navigation

Ask Skyline College

Type your question in the box below.
For example: "How do I apply to Skyline College?"

We Found: Can I take classes at CSM or Cañada?

Skyline College is part of the San Mateo County Community College District which also operates the College of San Mateo and Cañada College. In addition to offering comprehensive general education, vocational, transfer, and remedial programs, each college has a number of special offerings. Students registered in the district can take courses at any of our three colleges.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You May Be Interested In:

Having trouble finding your answer?