Ask Skyline College
Type your question in the box below.
For example: "How do I apply to Skyline College?"
We Found: How do I add a class?
Add a Class
You can add classes by logging into your WebSMART account. Once you’ve logged in, follow the steps below:
- Click “Registration” directly under Student Services
- Click “Registration - Add/Drop Classes”
- Select the term you are adding classes for and click the “Submit” button.
- Enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) in the boxes located at the bottom of the page. You may enter up-to 10 courses at once.
- Click “Submit Changes”
You may receive an Error Message for the following reasons:
- You do not meet prerequisite– If you have completed the prerequisite at another college, please complete a Prerequisite Equivalency with the Counseling Division.
- Cohort Restriction– You have not met the conditions of enrollment for this course. This may happen if you are attempting to add a course that is part of particular program such as Cosmetology, Automotive, or Respiratory Therapy and requires an additional application and acceptance into the program.
- Closed-Waitlisted- If you wish to place yourself on the waitlist for the course please be sure that you choose “Waitlist” in the Action box and then click “Submit Changes”. WebSMART will not automatically place you on the waitlist. Please be sure to read ALL information regarding the waitlist option that is provided on your WebSMART account.
- Closed– This course is no longer open for registration and there is no space on the waitlist. Although you cannot place yourself on the waitlist you may still attend the first day of class to attempt to add.
- Core-Requisite– This course has an additional required course that you must take concurrently. Please check the course description of the class in the printed schedule or on WebSchedule to find out the CRN number for the other additional course. Courses that are to be taken at the same time must be added at the same time.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I add a class after the deadline?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- Why should I choose your school?
- Can I take classes at CSM or Cañada?
- When do I register for classes?