Skip to contentSkip to main navigationSkip to local navigation

Ask Skyline College

Type your question in the box below.
For example: "How do I apply to Skyline College?"

We Found: How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?

Applying as an Adult Re-entry Student

If you have not been in attendance at Skyline College, College of San Mateo, or Cañada College during the past three semesters, you must reapply for admission.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

You May Be Interested In:

Having trouble finding your answer?