Ask Skyline College
Type your question in the box below.
For example: "How do I apply to Skyline College?"
We Found: What are your admission requirements?
All classes at Skyline College are open to the public. There is no GPA requirement. Registration is open for:
- Any person 18 years of age or older with or without a high school diploma.
- Any high school graduate or recipient of the California Certificate of Proficiency of Equivalency or GED (regardless of age).
- Students who have completed the 9th grade with written permission from the school principal and parent. See special admission process for high school students.
The application process is detailed on the Admissions website.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I register for classes?
- Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?
- What is the average ACT or SAT score?